<entry key='sms.smpp.host'>smpp.example.com</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.port'>2345</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.username'>systemId</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.password'>password</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.notificationsCharset'>GSM</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.notificationsDataCoding'>0</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.sourceAddress'>+79000000000</entry>

When i press to send i get

IllegalStateException (SmppClient:220 < NotificationSms:48 < NotificationResource:62 < ...)

Does this have to do with traccar config (should i put smthing more) or i have to check if error is from smpp server data?

psekinho6 years ago

Forgot to add that i get at logs

2018-02-01 12:02:50  INFO: Starting server...
2018-02-01 12:03:00  INFO: SMPP session connected
Anton Tananaev6 years ago

What do you mean you used that example? That example is not real. You need to get a real SMPP service.

psekinho6 years ago

Lol, i don't mean i wrote what is in the example...
I replaced data, with actual SMPP settings.
I got connected with SMPP provider as you can see at the log. But i get error when i try to send test msg.
SMPP tech guy said me that he sees me connecting to server but my msg is getting rejected.
Does this mean i have to put anything else as parameter?

Possibly it's not compatible for some reason, or server has some issue. This error just means that your SMPP server returned some error, so I guess you should contact their support.

psekinho6 years ago

I was thinking if i should put some more parameters like TON and NPI. I have no idea what these are for...But maybe it needs it?
From my forum search i saw that most people had it working with what i used only.
If you have any idea let me know. I will check with their support also.

I don't think you need more parameters, but you need to make sure the ones you have are correct. Your provider should be able to give you that information.

psekinho6 years ago

I checked with other provider and these settings are working. I will investigate the matter further with my provider.

Loic 6 years ago

Dear psekinho

I have the same problem and the smpp connexion always abort and close. I don't know if you found the solution ...

INFO|14499/0|Service traccar|18-02-05 20:17:19|[Reconnection-Traccar.smppSession] INFO com.cloudhopper.smpp.impl.DefaultSmppSession - Successfully closed

I have check smpp provider parameters for me with nexmo you must don't write "+" in front of sourceadress just the phone number with international number like 33..... for France.

Maybe that could help you

psekinho6 years ago

I followed these parameters and it was provider's fault. He checked it again and it's working fine now.

VipTecnologias6 years ago

Hello,

INFO|18145/0|Service traccar|18-03-02 08:50:36|[Traccar.smppSession] WARN com.cloudhopper.smpp.impl.DefaultSmppSessionHandler - Default handling is to discard unexpected response PDU: (submit_sm_resp: 0x00000035 0x80000004 0x00000000 0x0000002C result: "OK") (body: (messageId [7268DC20-0117-4BA9-9D5E-B743F837B254])) (opts: )

I'm getting this message in my Log.
Any suggestion ?

Configured the following way in traccar.xml:

<!-- SMS SETTINGS -->

<entry key='sms.smpp.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.host'>smpp.clicksend.com</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.port'>2775</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.username'>xxxxxxxxxx</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.password'>xxxxxxxxx</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.notificationsCharset'>GSM</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.notificationsDataCoding'>0</entry>
<entry key='sms.smpp.sourceAddress'></entry>

It probably means that there is some problem with the provider or it's incompatible for some reason.

How could I do to configure the SMPP in the web interface? or I have to edit mandatorily .xml file?

SMPP can only be configured in the config file.