Get SMS Response

wilsongome7 years ago

Hello! I've tried to get sms response from traccar web, but I can't. The message was sent successfully to device, and in the log file I can see the response, but only it... How can I configure de web interface or service to send me a response, from e-mail, sms, and web?

Example TK 303g

Send: sms stop123456

Response: Stop Engine Succed! (How to show this message to user?)

Thanks!

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

What do you mean by receiving SMS from Traccar web? Traccar web is a web interface. Only back-end can send SMS messages.

wilsongome7 years ago

It works! I integrated the tracar with an smpp platform to send sms. The device receives the message normally, and sends a reply according to the instructions sent. I would like to receive this answer.

If you SMPP server can receive responses, you should get it as a notification.

wilsongome7 years ago

Exactly! I can see these responses in the log file (tracker-server.log), but I do not receive any notifications. Do I need to configure something in the web interface, or in the file traccar.xml? Eu já ativei todas as notificações.

You need to enable notifications in the web app (Settings > Notifications).

wilsongome7 years ago

I've already activated all notifications. Anything else can I do?

No. What exactly do you see in the logs?

wilsongome7 years ago

Ok, when I sent the command: stop123456 to device TK303g

I received the log:

2017-07-27 18:49:50 DEBUG: SMS Message Received: Stop engine Succeed, Source Address: +551198271XXXX

If you have "textMessage" event enabled, you should be receiving it.

Gaston7 years ago

Hi Anton, i have the same problem, with sms notifications all enabled, dont receive notification popup in web. In the log i see:

2017-08-24 14:19:35 DEBUG: SMS Message Received: imei:866324015616862

(imei is the answer of the sms)

I dont know how enable "textMessage"event. I testing 'event.textMessage' <true> in traccar.xml, without success. Any idea?
Thanks!

Do you see it in event report?

Gaston7 years ago

Hi again Anton, the problem was that the formatting of telephone number of device. The code of country (+54 in Argentina), is followed for a number "9" if it is a mobile number, but in Traccar must use without number "9". It worked well now. I do not know if it's a mistake. Thanks!

protomax7 years ago

I have same problem but sms notifier are checked and debug log report

2017-10-05 10:05:44 DEBUG: SMS Message Received: Test help, Source Address: 3933571xxxxxx
2017-10-05 10:06:38 DEBUG: SMS Message Received: Prova messaggio da mobile, Source Address: 3933571xxxxxx

KAnnel+smppd work fine and TRACCAR can send message to mobile/tracker but not notify on screen when receive SMS from SMPP.

On event report not show any message on sms received

Loic 6 years ago

Dear all

I have trouble with sms notification. I am using a SMPP server to send and receive SMS to device. Sending works but receiving not. In fact in events report i can see an event according to a received reply from device but no content either in events display.

Nothing in tracker-server.log

Would you help me please ?
Regards