aria - ...charts-all.css cant load from resource

rolsch6 years ago

Hi,
i have change Triton to aria and this works... in the past.

Now "cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/packages/charts/classic/aria/resources/charts-all.css" cant load from resource.

Any hints - the Triton Icons are to light and can not good recognized when selected :-(

Regards
Roland

Changed load.js

addScriptFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/classic/locale/locale-' + locale.languages[locale.language].code + '.js');
addStyleFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/classic/theme-aria/resources/theme-aria-all.css');
addScriptFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/classic/theme-aria/theme-aria.js');
addStyleFile('//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/' + extjsVersion + '/packages/charts/classic/aria/resources/charts-all.css');
Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Is it not working? Or you just don't like the warning?

rolsch6 years ago

Hi Anton,
the cdjns-URL don' works - and the traccar-webui shows buggy.

I browse the cdnjs-extjs manually and can't find extjs/6.2.0/packages/charts/classic/aria/resources/charts-all.css anymore.

What is buggy exactly?

rolsch6 years ago

"cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/extjs/6.2.0/packages/charts/classic/aria/resources/charts-all.css" cant load from resource.

=> all icons are black with no signs

Icons issue has nothing to do with it. You need to include FontAwesome dependency.

rolsch6 years ago

Hi Anton.

Sorry i dont understand this - please a little more hints.
(i read https://docs.sencha.com/extjs/6.2.0/guides/core_concepts/theming.html)

In the past: the change to aria in the file load.js works.
Now all icons in the webui are black and i must revert to triton.
http://namoro.de/testpic/traccar_icons.jpg

Reagards Roland

You need to revert this change:

https://github.com/traccar/traccar-web/commit/af6be7f7dbdcdc8870393204b527f1fbea008498

ARIA theme doesn't include font awesome, as far as I understand. Triton theme does.

rolsch6 years ago

Hmm, sure?
Is this the complete commit?
I see some icon definitions in map.js file … (also the geo/live/follow icons in the right upper corner)

Regards Roland

I'm not sure because I don't use ARIA theme.

rolsch6 years ago

Ok,
switched back to Triton.

Can you give me a hint how to change the color of the Icons in the selected state?

Just set button style when it's pressed.

JJ Anderson5 years ago

Hi,

I am using traccar on Windows 10. I have affected the changes however the icons are still not appearing.

One thing I did notice, is that the following lines were not in my load.js and therefore I could not delete lines 165

addStyleFile('//use.fontawesome.com/releases/v' + fontAwesomeVersion + '/css/all.css');

I also use Traccar in docker and simply changing triton to aria worked perfectly without any additional changes. I know you don't use aria, but are you able to provide any help on this?

acast5 years ago

JJ Anderson - friend how did you solve it?