cant receive speedlimit notifications

Hello guys
I managed to configure twillo and i get sms notifications as from yesterday
Now previously i have nee receiving notifications for web,mail for speedlimit
as from last night i started using twillo and all the notifications am getting an device unkown, device online notifications, now am not receiving speedlimit notifications like i used to do

just to properly explain my traccar setup, i have the traccar clients installed on android phones of drivers in our company, so they do overspeed most of the times, but whats weird is i have tried to test on their individual devices, when i switch off the traccar client service, i do indeed get the notifications for device offline, device online.

But then i created some few geofences and put a speedlimit of just 20km/h
on each traccar client, i configured FREQUENCY =1, LOCATION ACCURACY=HIGH, DISTANCE=1

Am wondering whats going on now, before i used to received speedlimit notifications on my emails

below is the customised textmeesage

<html>
<body>
Your Car Number: $device.name<br>
Registered with Phone Number:$device.phone<br>
Exceeds the speed: $speedString#{if}($geofence) in $geofence.name#{else}#{end}<br>
Time: $dateTool.format("YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", $event.serverTime, $locale, $timezone)<br>
Point: <a href="$webUrl?eventId=$event.id">#{if}($position.address)$position.address#{else}$position.latitude&deg;, $position.longitude&deg;#{end}</a><br>
Reference Number:$event.id<br>

</body>
</html>

i used to receive such messages on my email

Your Car Number: RAC 786B
Registered with Phone Number:+250789401725
Exceeds the speed: 40.8 km/h in Main Road Butare
Time: 2019-08-20 12:10:50
Point: -2.60237°, 29.741255°

as from last night i configured twillo and indeed i sent test message and it works, but i nolonger receive any messages about speedlimit

this is what i receive now

Device: RAB 486F
Time: 2019-08-20 16:46:11
Link: http://10.10.123.193?eventId=101

on my email

and then on sms i receive the same notification but it looks like this

RAB 486F Online at 2019-08-20 16:46:11

if you notice, even the message format changes, is this maybe just an issue i have to take up with twillo or does it come from the tracar server

thanks

Macan5 years ago

In which file you configured customised textmeesage?

there is a file called deviceoverspeed.vm

this is what i did

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
Your Car Number: $device.name<br>
Registered with Phone Number:$device.phone<br>
Exceeds the speed: $speedString#{if}($geofence) in $geofence.name#{else}#{end}<br>
Time: $dateTool.format("YYYY-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", $event.serverTime, $locale, $timezone)<br>
Point: <a href="$webUrl?eventId=$event.id">#{if}($position.address)$position.address#{else}$position.latitude&deg;, $position.longitude&deg;#{end}</a><br>
Payment Reference Number:$event.id<br>

</body>
</html>

thats my textmessage customisation

Macan5 years ago

Maybe you need to compile project again after that change.

i have compiled like over 3 times,i have restarted the services

Whats weird is that all other notifications are working, only the speedlimit notification fails to work, but other are working fine

is there a specific file i can run to compile. because my project is already online on a jelastic server

Macan5 years ago

Well you can try debug.html to run.

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

There are two different templates. One for emails and one for SMS and push. You have to modify both.

I see two templates,one is in the

short folder of templates

full folder of the templates

so which ones are used for email and which ones are used for sms

Because right now, i only receive sms for only deviceonline, and other notifications

but i cant seem to be receiving any notifications for deviceoverspeed

and the funny thing happened, when i deleted the sms config files

i was able to again start receiving notifications for deviceoverspeed in my emails,

i still need help with this guys