Mictrack 4G GPS Tracker MT600 Feedback

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What key are you using for the computed attribute?

Raoul3 years ago

Hi Anton,
As long as I do not add a Computed Attribute, all alarm notifications work well except for the "Door" alarm notification, although I can see the door status change in the Status panel of the MT600 when I switch the door switch on and off.

My Computed Attributes look as follows:

Descr.: Door
Attr.: Alarm
Express.: door ? "lock" : "unlock
Type: Text
(the question mark test gives a correct result)

Descr.: Temp
Express.: temp1 < 6 ? "tempalarm" : "tempok"
(the question mark test gives a correct result)

Descr.: SOS1
Express.: sos ? "sos" : null
(the question mark test gives a correct result, but I never saw an "sos" result after pressing of the SOS alarm switch)

In the general notification list I made 3 Alarm notifications:

Type: Alarm
Alarm: lock, unlock,door
Channels: Web, E-mail
The detailed attribute field shows: alarms lock,unlock,door

Alarm: SOS
The detailed attribute field shows: alarms sos

Alarm: left blank
The detailed attribute field shows: alarms tempok,tempalarm

Of course all Notifications and Computed Attributes were also assigned to the device.

This loss of E-mail notifications happens only for the alarms mentioned under Alarms in the Notification list.

I got the impression that the adding of a new computed attribute and its registration in the Notification list (under the subject "Alarms") will erase the previous alarm notifications in the list of alarms under the subject "Alarms" in the alarm notification list. .
This does not erase other alarm notifications like ignition, movement, lowpower, status unknown and online, which are separately mentioned in the Notification list.

Traccar only supports one alarm per message, so of course if you override it, other alarms won't work. Other server generated events will work. Those are not alarms.

Raoul3 years ago

Would it be possible to use some of these items as a "server generated event"??

If not:
Could I try to fool the system by one Computed Attribute like:

sos ? "sos" : (temp1 < 6 ? "tempalarm" : (door ? "unlock": "lock"" ))

???

You can't use attributes as server generated events.

Yes, you can check alarm first and only override it if it's not present, but your syntax doesn't seem to be correct.

Raoul3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the explanation!! This will prevent me from another week of trying till late at night and a lot of sleeplessness!!
Further I see indeed some mistakes in my typing, thanks!!

Raoul3 years ago

This one is working correctly in the Computed Attributes question mark test.

sos ? "sos" : (temp1 < 5 ? "tempalarm" : (door ? "lock" : "unlock"))

Raoul3 years ago

The previous message was not yet ideal:

The alarm remained hanging in the "unlock" status and so the sos alarm did not yet work.

So I changed the Computed Attribute in:

sos ? "sos" : (temp1 < 5 ? "tempalarm" : (door ? "lock" : null))

and now I have three alarms for the price of one!! haha!

Raoul3 years ago

And now my next question is of course: Is there an easy way to erase an alarm notification? (a kind of acknowledging)

For instance when the temperature drops below a preset value, the alarm notification remains "occupied" during the time that this temperature is below the preset level. By "resetting" this notification, the "road" would be open again for other alarm notifications.

In my case I can reach this by (after a temperature alarm notification) lowering the preset temperature value on my mobile phone, but in case of an open door alarm notification, I will often not be able to physically close the door and thus erasing the door alarm notification.

Any ideas about this??

Raoul3 years ago

I am going to use an Arduino to change the long lasting alarms (for instance entering a temperature range, or an open door which remains open) into puls alarms. Thus the Alarm Notifications remain "open" for other alarms in between the pulses. (Fuel level alarm notifications for instance.)

fcerecedo3 years ago

i have the same problem @alexthefifth

i have 50 pcs

"GSM LOGIN erro"

This is seen when connected by USB
The device does not send data. One 1 LED is on, "SYS" solid blue

We have tried resetting to factory defaults by sending "RESET" command via USB and re-programming using ETS, 801, 802, 803, etc, QTS

wich is the solution?

alexthefifth3 years ago

Some units I was able to reprogram using the regular methods (seems like they just reset themselves)
Some units seem to have hardware issues (maybe rust or humidity or vibration?) and some I was able to repair by fully disassembling then reassembling (remove the screws, take everything apart, especially the modem module which is somewhat glued in place -- Mictrack suggested taking sandpaper and sanding the contacts on the modem module, I guess to remove corrosion/ensure proper electrical contact)

fcerecedo3 years ago

wich method did you use to reset?

this unit are new but it was stored for 2 years

alexthefifth3 years ago

Reset using USB cable and sending the regular ETS, RESET command. Then in the same session send new programming commands (801, 802 etc). Then QTS. Then disconnect serial session and unplug USB. After about 5-10 minutes the device comes online. I have noticed that keeping the USB cable too long causes the device to freeze or have other issues (might be my laptop), so I only keep the USB cable plugged in for 3-4 minutes max.

alexthefifth3 years ago

Also, try a different SIM card. Sometimes our 4G provider blocks our Mictrack SIM cards, don't know why