Topin S3 (ZX303) upload interval

CPtje3 years ago

I am struggling to set the upload interval to a lower setting than 2 minutes. I have tried the GPS365 APP, SMS commands and finally even custom commands.
Whatever I try, the upload interval seems to be 2 minutes at least. I would like to have 1 minute if possible.

Did anyone succeed in doing so?

Forensic3 years ago

My ZX303 S7 works fine. How do you set the time? I set with SMS and it works.

CPtje3 years ago

@Forensic
FirstI have tried following SMS commands:
time#1 --- 1 minute interval Result: Location update every 2 minutes when moving
MD#59 --- 59 seconds interval Result: Location update every 2 minutes when moving
MD#30 --- 30 seconds interval Result: Location update every 2 minutes when moving

Then I have tried a full reset:
1122 Factory reset
MD#59 Upload time to 59 seconds
DOMAIN#...#**** Set Domain to my server

After this I get the location data in TRACCAR every 2 minutes.

The S7 and S3 are the same, except for the battery capacity. Could you please tell me your firmware version, so I can compare? What SMS message did you use to set a timer <1 minute? Were you connected to TRACCAR while doing so or were you connected to the Topin server?

Forensic3 years ago

Hi CPtje,
S3 S7 are working with the same protocol, yes. I tried today changing the upload interval. I set MD#10 with SMS and it worked like I set. I don't know the firmware version of the tracker. Where can i find it? In the logs I couldn't find it. I got the device three weeks ago. The tracker was connected to the demo3 server.

Try to send MD#10 using sms to the device. It will upload data every 10 seconds. You can monitor logs in traccar logs if it uploads data.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

weizenbiers please don't duplicate your questions.

weizenbiersa year ago
Anton Tananaeva year ago

You don't need to delete at this point, but please don't duplicate your comments in the future.