April 30, 2019
Traccar GPS tracking server version 4.4 is available for download.
There are a lot of small changes, including both, new user features and technical improvements to the project:
- Show state information for events selected in the events panel
- Fix for remaining text escaping issues in some edit dialogs
- Embed Java version 11, which is a long term support version
- Many improvements to the ITS protocol, which is quickly becoming one of the most popular protocols in use
- Support for custom headers in position forwarding requests
- More parts of the project use proper dependency injection
- Started refactoring of configuration; the end goal here is to enforce documentation of all available parameters
- Migrated project from Maven to Gradle, which is a more modern build system
- Support for Telegram event notifications
- Option to override fix time; many of the GPS devices started reporting wrong date after GPS week number rollover
There are four new GPS tracking protocols added in this release:
- Globalstar - satellite trackers from Globalstar
- SANUL - protocol for hardware from China
- MiniFinder 2 - GPS tracker company from Sweden
- Radar - Radar Trio from Brazil
If you want to receive Traccar project news and updates please subscribe here.
Discuss it on the forum.