Best Wireless Tracking Device

Omar Asim5 years ago

Hello People,

Can anyone suggest me the best wireless tracker, I'll be connecting the tracker with the USB port in the vehicle for a continous supply of power.

John Williams5 years ago

This depends on what you mean by "wireless".

If you mean wi-fi then I do not know of any. The device would have to continually change from one connection to another and would almost certainly not find a connection for most of the journey.

If you mean mobile phone SIM card enabled, then there are lots and your choice would depend on what server you are going to use.

Omar Asim5 years ago

Hello John,

Thank you for the response.

I have contacted Teltonika for there devices and they have recommended me FMB920.

I also researched about Gosafe 717, that is plug and play device. Gosafe 717 can be connected via lighter switch.

mc5 years ago

TRACKUINO UNO its the best pro and commercial suitable hardware in market which is open source and Arduino IDE tools compatible. You can use for traccar server by using Osmand protocol.

David Smith5 years ago

There are many Wireless Tracking Devices you can choose depend on your required functions. If you need to a tracker for tracking your Luggage and assets.maybe Eelink GPT12 is good choice.