Device is not falling to sleep in shock mode

Martin5 years ago

Hello All,

Simple question. I am sending the shock command and I am receiving a positive answer from the device. sleep shock ok. But... the device is never falling to sleep even after 30 minutes. The device is not moving.

Anybody faced this problem?

Thank you!

peewee674 years ago

Me also, havent found a solution yet

jangrewe3 years ago

This seems to be a very common problem. I have 3 different devices which all show the same behaviour, although according to their specs and the way i configured them, they should all sleep just fine (and wake on shock).

peewee673 years ago

Me too, i have tried many different settings, but eventually gave up and switched to gps-trace.com which doesn't show this behaviour. The best i could get is a 15 min interval by setting the tcp time-out to very low (5 seconds). But with gps-trace.com & other platforms, the device sleeps for days if not moved, waking up instantly once it does move.

jangrewe3 years ago

peewee67, is your device by any chance also using the H02 protocol? That seems to be the common denominator, from what i saw so far.

peewee673 years ago

Yes, thats correct, H02

jangrewe3 years ago

Does yours happen to send an update every 3 minutes, too - no matter what you configured?