cj720 C11 C13

Ray3 years ago

Does anyone of you get a message when powercut? I have 20 mv720 working fine on h02 protocol. But i made mistake buying c13 i thought it was from micodus. But i can not get them to send powercut alarm. Its on TVR protocol. Any one got a idea??

Noelio3 years ago

Cometi o mesmo erro na ora de compra o micodus e tão bom

Noelio3 years ago

Se alguém tiver os comandos sms poder nos ajudar

Robert3 years ago

Description text

dont use them
In the Car, i think it got too hot.

same2 years ago

Almost gave up on it... This forum did help a lot!
My APN is simply "internet" without user ou password. It only worked when I used this command:
STAP:internet,,
Somehow it requires us to follow this syntax.
Unfortunately I can't find a way to request gps location via SMS :/ but at least it can be used via app/browser. Thanks guys!

VitorF2 years ago

I don't understand
I bought the relay 2 months ago and it works fine in Portugal, even with the original APN and IP
APN:cmnet,,
IP:193.193.165.166,6100
Crossing the border to Spain, cuts the GPS signal
( Server CONN_NO )
The SIM has credit, it does respond to commands, and Service provider cannot figure out the lost GPS signal!
Any ideas please?

tracgala2 years ago

@VitorF try these reasons:

• SIM card has no roaming in Spain
  • there is no 2G signal in that area of Spain

This is not a universal solution.
2G and 3G networks are being shutdown across the globe.

VitorF2 years ago

@tracgala

The SIM has roaming, it was checked with service provider, and also, it is responding to SMS commands.
With RDST command:

IMEI:***********************
IP:193.193.165.166,6100
SERVER CONN_NO
PulseTime:180s
GSM:98%
GPS:7
Bat:100
Verno:C13_V2_08_210416

On the app GPS it's offline, but crossing border to Portugal it will turn on by itself.
I was thinking of connecting to traccar server but i'm afraid the problem will not be solved, and test servers don't support Spain for testing.

tracgala2 years ago

@VitorF

Use DNS name instead of IP for the server.

It seems to me that there is no data roaming on that SIM card, or you need to actually provide the correct apn for it to be properly routed to your GSM provider.

Ensure that the SIM can be used properly in Spain, use an Android phone with the traccar client correctly set for the server.

4lip2 years ago

hi
i have same problem
i want to set sim apn but cant change it
default is :cmnet and i cant change it
Has any of friends been able to solve this problem and I did not receive any response
from the sim . i try all the command but not working

Costi Dima2 years ago

Hi. I made a mistake when i tried to setup the administrator phone number and forgot to add one digit. Now the device won't respond to any SMS command since my phone number is not admin anymore. However, the device is still online on the gpscj.net platform and i can use the map tracking feature but i don't get the shake alarm on my phone anymore.

Any idea if is there any other way to reset the device excepting from the admin phone number which currently is set to a phone number that doesn't exists in reality?

rufik2 years ago

I have C13 tracker but I'm unable to communicate with it, it's not responding to SMS commands at all. I have verified SIM card in phone (using 2G mode only) and it works fine.
Tracker has 3 LEDs - red, blue and green. I think red is about power, but I don't really know what does blue ad green means... they're blinking all the time, about every 1 second. Anyone knows what they mean? Which one is for SIM status?

https://ibb.co/GPX2RcY

https://ibb.co/19vkqnp

MMoer6 months ago

#Hello Everyone, I found finally a command to get a GPS location via SMS from the Watret C13: #88888#rdol

MMoer6 months ago

...format is degree with decimal minutes. so for goolge you have to separate degree from decimal minutes with space

Nick Jack2 months ago

Hi to all! I have C13 & account on 360gps.net.
How I can delete my account? In app, on tha site no option!