Teltonika FMB920 devices

thezgbank7 months ago

Hi

I have Teltonika FMB920 devices, how do I activate the relay on these devices, it is with the SMS command to stop the vehicle remotely, but I could not do it on the platform.

Joystick7 months ago

Hi,

You can send a gprs command from platform to device to supply a output to activate a relay for x period of time. You can read about it in below link.

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB_setdigout

Joystick7 months ago

From memory FMx920 only has one output so something like the below command may work for you.

For devices with 1 digital output:
Example: setdigout 1 45
will set DOUT1 to high level for 45 seconds.

thezgbank7 months ago

@Joystick Can I use these commands via GPS instead of SMS via Traccar?

Joystick7 months ago

You can send it as a gprs command from Traccar platform, no need to send as SMS.
Just send the command as setdigout 1 45 for example without selecting SMS

thezgbank7 months ago

Is it necessary to leave a space before the command like SMS commands?

Joystick7 months ago

No

thezgbank7 months ago
Joystick7 months ago

Correct, that is if you want to set digital output high for 45 seconds,
So if connected to a relay, the relay will be powered for 45 seconds once device received the command.

thezgbank7 months ago

Thank you very much, I solved the problem I was struggling with for days.

thezgbank6 months ago

Hi

I have another problem, a command is sent through the application, the vehicle stops, after a certain period of time, the relay is restored again, when I stop it with sms, this problem does not happen, could it be why?

hypoclone5 months ago

That happened because you probably set it to 45 seconds when you followed the example. you can remove the time as it's optional so it stays off till you issue another command to turn it on

Ahmad Makki4 days ago

@joystick @hypoclone
am also failed to send commands, when i send commands i received this in response {id: 0, attributes: {data: "getstatus"}, deviceId: 14, type: "custom", textChannel: false,…}
please help how i solved this and how i received command response

Joystick4 days ago

Are you sending the gprs command as per below?

Select device
Select command
New
Custom
getstatus

Ahmad Makki4 days ago

yeah @Joistick am follow same you mention,