Recent replies by Andrew

Link Quote Freshness
#121081 I checked the database to see what were… 2 months ago
#121069 one day system location, next off… 2 months ago
#121067 I just drove to the petrol station and b… 2 months ago
#121065 10-20 meters… 2 months ago
#121063 ok, 5 days i tested client on 5 phones, … 2 months ago
#121025 I also noticed that sometimes they dont… 2 months ago
#121022 i have this problem in few phones … 2 months ago
#121019 highest, early was heading :… 2 months ago
#121017 any solutions? … 2 months ago
#120972 I noticed this 2 weeks ago.… 2 months ago
#120970 this happened after the update, it was b… 2 months ago
#120968 java // Read Traccar body … 2 months ago
#120966 I should add that this is on Android. Al… 2 months ago
#120965 I mean its sending nothing : … 2 months ago
#120963 I noticed that after the update, the cli… 2 months ago