|
#122035
|
So far, all devices I tested 10.1.5 on, … |
4 days ago |
|
#122023
|
Would you mind if I may ask please, isn… |
4 days ago |
|
#122020
|
Here are the logs for when I noticed thi… |
4 days ago |
|
#122015
|
Ideally, Also maybe have different stopd… |
5 days ago |
|
#122014
|
Or maybe you have a better way to resolv… |
5 days ago |
|
#122013
|
It increases the timeout from the curren… |
5 days ago |
|
#122011
|
Activity detection while moving is notic… |
5 days ago |
|
#122001
|
So far none of my test devices encounter… |
6 days ago |
|
#122000
|
Thanks for the heads up. Will try it out… |
6 days ago |
|
#121768
|
Well, then dont you think that there sh… |
16 days ago |
|
#121766
|
Maybe you have a better approach than wh… |
16 days ago |
|
#121765
|
I respectfully disagree, because if it n… |
16 days ago |
|
#121763
|
Yes but also never triggered being stati… |
16 days ago |
|
#121761
|
No. Device went into stationary mode at … |
16 days ago |
|
#121759
|
Sorry for the late reply but yesterday I… |
16 days ago |
|
#121743
|
Can you please share the timestamp of th… |
17 days ago |
|
#121739
|
If you feel that will help you in one wa… |
17 days ago |
|
#121737
|
you mean logs without masking the coordi… |
17 days ago |
|
#121732
|
What do you mean with location history ?… |
17 days ago |
|
#121731
|
Do you think that, since the current act… |
17 days ago |
|
#121729
|
This bug happens on samsung s26 ultra, s… |
17 days ago |
|
#121717
|
I FINALLY was able to obtain the logs fr… |
17 days ago |
|
#121615
|
After almost a a week, I cant manually … |
26 days ago |
|
#121539
|
Ok, sure will try it on all of my test d… |
last month |
|
#121538
|
Or if you mean by reduce reporting frequ… |
last month |
|
#121536
|
Hmmm. How is this going to help if you … |
last month |
|
#121534
|
Not sure what you mean honestly. Do you … |
last month |
|
#121532
|
Problem is, issue is inconsistent. The s… |
last month |
|
#121530
|
Traccar sometimes keeps the GPS continuo… |
last month |
|
#121503
|
I just wanted to post this reply here as… |
last month |
|
#121423
|
The merit of your reply trace-track is… |
last month |
|
#121396
|
Not sure how it helps, because most of t… |
last month |
|
#121395
|
My users are using official traccar with… |
last month |
|
#121393
|
Never implied that you are sitting there… |
last month |
|
#121391
|
I am the developer of a tool that relies… |
last month |
|
#121389
|
Yes I did and I think you might have for… |
last month |
|
#121386
|
The current heartbeat behavior in the ne… |
last month |
|
#120773
|
Thanks, will certainly do. Please also c… |
3 months ago |
|
#120771
|
Id like to confirm that this issue was … |
3 months ago |
|
#120767
|
Woooow. That was fast. Glad you managed … |
3 months ago |
|
#120763
|
Upon taking one of the affected devices … |
3 months ago |
|
#120762
|
Yes 100 play services is there and old … |
3 months ago |
|
#120759
|
I wish you would include the reason why … |
3 months ago |
|
#120758
|
The GPS remains continuously active as t… |
3 months ago |
|
#120756
|
Here are the logs
Traccar configured as… |
3 months ago |
|
#120754
|
Will do in a bit. Have to create a scrip… |
3 months ago |
|
#120751
|
There are post requests in the logs and … |
3 months ago |
|
#120749
|
Most of my test devices arent encounter… |
3 months ago |
|
#120697
|
Github issue created. You have created t… |
3 months ago |
|
#120669
|
Ok fair enough. Can be splitted into a n… |
4 months ago |