Recent replies by Dean

Link Quote Freshness
#61253 Hi, I have a raspberrypi running Traccar… 6 years ago
#61241 I think you should. GPSD is huge and all… 6 years ago
#61236 Well I have a raspberry pi, I need to ge… 6 years ago
#61203 is there support for GPSD or serial? … 6 years ago
#61201 I assume we can use gpsd with traccar… 6 years ago
#61200 Ok I can get the server running and web … 6 years ago
#61196 Cool, going to be one of those situation… 6 years ago
#61193 Ok so ive found update DATABASECHANGE… 6 years ago
#61190 Hi Anton, thanks for your reply. trac… 6 years ago
#61161 I have managed to start the server succe… 6 years ago
#61153 How can I do this. I have openjdk ve… 6 years ago
#61149 Helllo?… 6 years ago
#61108 Hey guys, could you please help me. I… 6 years ago