How to keep a record of fuel?

dimonchik7 years ago

Hi guys!
Tell me please, I have Teltonika fm1100. I connected the Teltonaca and the fuel gauge. An analog signal is received from the fuel sensor, in the traccar it is marked with the attribute Adc1.
Tell me if I collected the system correctly and how to keep a record of the fuel?
Thank you friends!
PS. In the report there is a column "Used fuel", it is empty! How to merge the "Used fuel" column and the Adc1 attribute.
Thank you friends!

Peppertree7 years ago

It's not possible at the moment, but we are working on a feature that would allow to convert generic attributes like "ADC" into some meaningful values like "fuel".

dimonchik7 years ago

Thank you very much for the answer!
Now traccar processes fuel data, only from digital sensors?
Right?

Peppertree7 years ago

Now Traccar processes fuel data only if protocol includes a specific field for fuel.

dimonchik7 years ago

Thank you very much!
I understood!

Anazapta7 years ago

Dimonhcick,
i have the same problem.
You mean ADC1 is the value coming from fuel sensor ?
For example i recive adc1=3835. how to understand that...should i need to calibrate first the car?
how to understand how much litters are in the tank ?!

dimonchik7 years ago

Yes, we want to take readings from agricultural machinery (tractor and harvester).
At the moment we came to the conclusion to find out what value Adc1 shows the sensor with an empty tank, and then fill the tank with fuel and again measure the value of Adc1.
Then, calculate the value of the Adc1 attribute with a full tank, subtract the value of the Adc1 attribute of the empty tank.
At me for the first time such task has risen, the head hurts :-)
For example, the combine has a fuel tank of 500 liters. The value of the full tank is Adc1 ~ 4000, and the Adc1 value of the empty tank is ~ 500.
We compose the proportion and calculate the amount of fuel spent, if the attribute Adc1 became equal to ~ 3500

Anazapta7 years ago

thank you..i read some manuals but you were very clear and correct...
as i have teltonika too, what about engine hours ? how did you calculate it ?

dimonchik7 years ago

Do you mean Motor hour?
At the moment I do not monitor the status of "Engine running" and "Engine stopped", respectively, I can not calculate Motor hour! :-(
UPD. I work in the village, now I want to collect values to reduce the amount of fuel theft :-(

gabrielcz6 years ago

Hello, Im working with agro machines too, more with tractors,
I use just to locate and track them, but I would like reports, like surface (hectares), anyone have something like this or are intrested on something similar??
Any update about liters on tank?
I use to know engine hours the signal goes to ACC on vehicle.

regards, like to keep thread