Help us to configure GT06 device in http://demo.traccar.org/

tandrim9 years ago

Hi

I have tried to configure GT06 device in demo.traccar.org.

I have followed the instruction for configuration and sent SMS also got response as 'OK'.

But sadly i couldnt see my device location in dashboard. GPRS, GPS and Battery indicator everything works fine.

Can anyone help me to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Tandrim Chakraborty

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

What is the IMEI number or identifier of your device?

tandrim9 years ago

MY IMEI number is 358899053453802.

Regards
Tandrim

I have checked server logs. I can see login messages from the device, but there seems to be no GPS data, so that's why you don't see anything in the dashboard. Possibly the device doesn't have a GPS fix or some configuration problem.

tandrim9 years ago

Actuallly when I am configuring the device through SMS service ,I am getting a response from the device.
Like when I am sending "WHERE#" into the device ,the device is responding and giving back the correct longitude and latitude position of the device.

So device gives the location properly, But its not reaching demo site to display on the dashboard.

Regards,
Tandrim

I have checked server logs and there are no messages with GPS info there.

tandrim9 years ago

But the device is sending longitude and latitude of a location via SMS.

Actually this device was earlier configured on 3rd august 2015 at a particular location .
So whenever I am sending "WHERE#" to this device , its giving back that same location,date and time everytime.

Regards,
Tandrim

tandrim9 years ago

Finally I am able to track the device and also the related information is displayed on the dashboard.
But still just one more problem remains, on the dashboard where there are columns like VALID,LATITUDE,LONGITUDE,ALTITUDE,SPEED and COURSE,nothing is been displayed there but the STATE and MAP portion on the dashboard is updating when the device is on move.

Regards,
Tandrim

It works for me. Just make sure you select correct time interval and click "show" button.

tandrim9 years ago

Yeah now its coming for me too.
But when I am running this "traccar" application on a public server,It's not able to track the device and give the appropriate position of the device.

Are there any further configuration issues that has to be resolved before launching this application on any other server?
Can u please give me some solution to this problem.

Regards
Tandrim

If you are using latest official release, there should be no configuration needed. Just make sure your server is visible from Internet.

Emles6 years ago

Tandrim, i have the same device and i'm encountering the same problem on the demo server of traccar? No valid GPS data but my GPS is on line. I also have the same model of GPS tracker as yours...

joselo5 years ago

Emles, lograste solucionar, tengo el mismo problema, manda los HEX al servidor pero no se pone estado en linea, dispositivo gt06

Borhan Uddin5 years ago

I am facing same problem as you. i have a server http://###.com/. I set server address via sms. But i could not get any data.

Murthy Varanasi5 years ago

My Gt06 device is sending info but demo.traccar.org shows offline.Can you help me pls