mysql

kaykor6 years ago

do you have access to a local windows machine that you can install virtualbox?
If so download and install ubuntu server 16.04 on virtualbox, make a copy of this virtual machine. Test that it work and do a default install just ticking of ssh as an extra package.

Install traccar and test that it works as is expected, again make a copy of this virtual machine.
Install mySQL, and test if it works as expected.

Doing it this way allows you to remove any unknowns of the hosted virtual environment, during each step write down what you are doing/done. If you want a step by step send an email to grumpy5292 @ GMAIL (.) com

kaykor6 years ago

http://45.7.228.244:8082/

Does work, and there is no missing time-frame in route as far as I can see. Your not running both database at the same time are you?

Oh and change the default password now that you have shared the ip address but ask Anton first if there is a downside to it.

jovi6 years ago

It is working with H2 but with mysql does not work

kaykor6 years ago

It is only reporting on one cars route, Para so I don't think H2 is working even thought there are many devices on map. (communication error) But I'm also pretty sure you cannot have both databases running at the same time.

I see you took the advise of password change.

kaykor6 years ago

And is this a custom traccar install? Or is traccar login page different in different parts of the world? I have the word traccar and you have a globe on the login page.

jovi6 years ago

just change the logo

jovi6 years ago

you managed to find some mistake

kaykor6 years ago

Mistake 1 giving a stranger root acces to your server. Mistake 2 asking for help than booting them off while trying to find issues.

Third, there is nothing in your traccar-server.log file, something is not installed properly and or there are permissions errors. I downloaded your wrapper and emailed it to Anton.

jovi6 years ago

thanks friend for your help and sorry for my foolishness

kaykor6 years ago

@jovi All is good and I understand your frustration of being so close to it working and yet it's not!

I think unless Anton directs otherwise that a fresh install is the way to go.

And is your mySQL password really root? If not there is your one issue.

kaykor6 years ago

The picture of mySQL configuration is cut off so I cannot see the end, but it is not 100% the same as documentations example and I have no idea what that effects. The part that is missing is useSSL=false&

should be:

<entry key='database.url'>jdbc:mysql://[HOST]:3306/[DATABASE]?useSSL=false&amp;allowMultiQueries=true&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=yes&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;sessionVariables=sql_mode=''</entry>
jovi6 years ago

yes. is correct as I

jovi6 years ago

I have all the settings you sent me format. txt
but it not even happens ;-(

kaykor6 years ago

@jovi Sorry for your issues, but as a user I have limited ability's to guide you to the correct methodology; other than to suggest start anew. I'm done with this issue as I have nothing else to offer. Good Luck

jovi6 years ago

thanks friend for your help. . .
much success God bless you.