Configuration GT06N

luigi6 years ago

Hello guys,
Thanks for your helping recently brought GT06N It works everything fine but when I send the command "engine stop" it doesn't work.

Recently I have the same issue with GT06 and Implemented in traccar configuration:

<entry key='gt06.alternative'>true</entry>

I though can do the same to enable the command engine as:

<entry key='gt06n.alternative'>true</entry

but still not working please guys help me out.. thanks a lot!

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

There is no protocol called gt06n, so your second config parameter would never work.

luigi6 years ago

but the model i got it says gt06n, how can i enable this feature ?

Model name and protocol name are two different things. What protocol are you using?

luigi6 years ago

im not sure how to find protocol, http://www.iconcox.com/uploads/soft/130627/1-13062F94158.pdf according to this manual is concox GT06N

What port number are you using?

luigi6 years ago

Im using 5023

That's gt06 protocol.

luigi6 years ago

Ok then why is not working my previous configuration that did month ago for GT06:

<entry key='gt06.alternative'>true</entry>

in this GT06N the stop engine command doesnt work

It means that command format that your device is expecting is different from what Traccar sends.

Try command "RELAY,1#" to engine stop, and "RELAY,0#" to engine on

Rodrigo6 years ago

Hello,

if nothing works, try cheking how is connected the relay.

i have a gt06n from concox, and works great without modifications (gt06.alternative), i only use this modification for some chinesse Accurate devices.

Greetings from Chile.

luigi6 years ago

HELLo guys i’m having so much headache tried so many ways to make the engine stop with traccar but still doesn’t work have activate the gt06 alternative still not working , what is the problem ? is not compatible with traccar ? i had other devices that never faced any issues even GT06 without N and works properly

You need to check with device vendor about command format.

luigi6 years ago

hello Anton the command i send by sms is cut123456 to stop the engine is that what you mean ?