Traccar Server 3.2 and GT06N Issue

Anisha Vishnoi6 years ago

Issue is below-

1. I connected GT06 Device to traccar server and it connected successfully.
  2. In certain area GPRS LINK went down, When I sent status message device reply with GPRS LINK DOWN.
  3. I sent reset message, device restarted.
  4. I sent status message again and gprs link down. I tried this process for 40-45 minutes but no success.
  5. I have restarted the traccar server and device connected successfully.
  6. I sent status message and GPRS Link Up replied.

Please help what can be the problem ?

jaimzj6 years ago

It could be one of this problem.

1. if you have not omptimzied your server tcp connection limit (if you are using linux) then maybe device is unable to connect to server.

2. your GPRS services on SIM / or operators Data services are down for some reason. either lack of network connectivity or something else.

on 6th point when it showed link up (did the device come back online and send data?) if yes, how many devices are there on the server. and which OS is the traccar installed on.?

Anisha Vishnoi6 years ago

I am using aws Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.13.0-48-generic x86_64).

I havn't done tcp optimization.

Yes device come back online and sent data. I have only 222 devices. All devices are GT06, This is issue with 4-5 devices and rest working fine.

Below is aws console snapshot -

System load:  0.05               Processes:           114
  Usage of /:   39.9% of 29.39GB   Users logged in:     0
  Memory usage: 39%                IP address for eth0: 172.31.31.191
  Swap usage:   0%

Can you please suggest how to do tcp connection optimization ? Point to any link ?

jaimzj6 years ago

If only 4 to 5 devices show GPRS Link Down while rest 190+ devices are online and GPRS Link UP chances are you need to troubleshoot on SIM/GPRS Data as well.

however for TCP Connection limit optimization the link is

https://www.traccar.org/optimization