position table

kartik6 years ago

i am new to traccar. i download traccar source code and import source code into netbeans and i also connect one gps device and run it.i got the data from the gps device and these data store in position table which is automatically create. my question is how data store in position table? where is insert query for add data into position table? i am new to traccar and because of clearly understand flow of code thats why i am asking this question.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Check DataManager class.

kartik6 years ago

Thank you Anton. In DataManager class i found UpdateLatestPosition method. is UpdateLatestPosition method execute for storing data into position table?
and my next question is i want to add my own one more column with some value in position table. i changed in schema and added one column in position table. one column for storing integer value is created successfully. but how to store any static value in newly created column also when data come from the gps device. which other files i needed to change for done this task. i am worked on MeiligaoProtocolDecoder.