Adding Devices

MMOLOKI RATAU5 years ago

Hi i'm new to the Traccar environment,
I have installed the server on my local machine (running on windows 10 64), I am able to access the web interface but i don't know how to add my Teltonika FMT100 tracker to the Traccar web interface, i am only able to add a phone, the whole idea it to be able to view my trackers on the platform, i have 3 of Teltonika FMT100 trackers.
please help on a step by step

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Information about device configuration should be in the manual for your device. If it's not, you should probably contact Teltonika support.

MMOLOKI RATAU5 years ago

i have the configuration file, how do i add the unit to traccar web interface, so that i can be able to view the unit on the web?
if i click on the (+) sign on the traccar web interface it allows me to add the mobile phone not the tracker, maybe there is something that i dont get right, also, on the teltonika configuration file, there is where i have to configure the server ip address or the domain name, cn you please help me through that
thank you

Zecman5 years ago

This question depends on the setup you were able to build so far... Is your Traccar installation already reachable from the internet (behind NAT? -> port forwarding), are the needed ports open (firewall?), do you have a static IP address or a dyndns for it, ...

Please tell us more about your setup.