Geofence names as HOME/Office etc on state window

Max5 years ago

Good afternoon
Could you please help, I would like to use the lat,lon of any device to make up an attribute named Home/Office etc in the state window
I have tried several with no success.
So that when a unit is parked at office, we can see this displayed as parked at Office rather than an address in state.

I have also added an attribute in the state window to display expire date of tracker, sim etc, in text format, is there away to generate or edit the current attribute, to be an alert or alarm when this date is two weeks, 1 week before and on the date of expire, so the client receives the alerts to inform him his unit is up for renewal?

I have managed to hide some of the information in the state window that I don't use, but there is some that i cant seem to hide,
Cant seem to hide Protocol,Type, I did read that there is some information that can not be hidden? But i cant seem to find it with many searches on forum.

Thank you

Max5 years ago

Anton can you Help me please with above?

Peter Flower5 years ago

Could you please help, I would like to use the lat,lon of any device to make up an attribute named Home/Office etc in the state window
I have tried several with no success.
So that when a unit is parked at office, we can see this displayed as parked at Office rather than an address in state.
ANSWER: Use geofences, it's better.
I have also added an attribute in the state window to display expire date of tracker, sim etc, in text format, is there away to generate or edit the current attribute, to be an alert or alarm when this date is two weeks, 1 week before and on the date of expire, so the client receives the alerts to inform him his unit is up for renewal?
ANSWER: Create a request in the GitHub page project.
I have managed to hide some of the information in the state window that I don't use, but there is some that i cant seem to hide,
Cant seem to hide Protocol,Type, I did read that there is some information that can not be hidden? But i cant seem to find it with many searches on forum.
ANSWER: There are some states which are not configurable, those are static, anyway if you want to remove them, please check keys function is StateController.js

Max5 years ago

Peter Flower Thank you for your reply

Would you have any point of contact? perhaps email address? we could email direct save using up Forum bandwith