Teltonika Open Link Time-out and Server timeout

Gps man5 years ago

Can anybody suggest ideal value for open link timeout on Teltonika device and server.timeout. We observe abrupt disconnection of the device making the Data Link value to 0 at the device level.

The device does not get reconnected on its own without sending soft reset command.

My values currently are

server.timeout on traccar is 300
Open link timeout of Teltonika is 30

Omar Asim5 years ago

Ideally your server.timeout value should be slightly more than what you have chosen at the teltonika configuration portal.

Try keeping value of it in between 100 to 120 and then check what is the outcome.

Gps man5 years ago

Thanks for the response. 120 we already tried. Any other changes we should make in Teltonika configuration as our devices abruptly disconnect from the server even when GPRS is ON and reconnection takes good amount of time

Luis Chavez4 years ago

GPS man, how solved your problem? For reconnections. For me only happens when I use AT&T IoT SIM cards the socket is disconnected and take a long time to reconnect and send the information. The "real time" only works sometimes.

Teltonika FM3001

Quade dennis3 years ago

did you solve this issue? i'm experiencing the same problem and the server time out is 3 mins