Saved Command with User Supplied Value - Feature Request

skyking4 years ago

I would like to create two Saved Commands that set the Tracker's Upload Interval and Position Reporting Duration.

Upload Interval: [SG*xxxxxxxxxx*000a*UPLOAD,600] for this we would need the user to provide the interval value in seconds

Report Duration: [SG*xxxxxxxxxx*000A*WORKTIME,3] for this we would need the user to provide the duration value in minutes

It would be great if the Custom Command could ask for user input and replace the value into the string before sending it along.

Otherwise, I would have to create multiple Commands with pre-set values which is less than ideal for users (and myself to create them all)

skyking4 years ago

Also, if I have to create a list of Saved Commands for Users, I have to manually go in and check off every command for every new user and then they have to go to Setup:Saved Commands and also check off every one in the 'master' list (which they won't know to do). That seems redundant - if I check them off for a new user they should automatically be available in the user's Command List without user having to select them from the 'master' list to be available in their personal Command List. One list of Saved Commands - admin assigns which are available in user Command List for each user instead of which are available in master list for user to select for their personal Command List. A 'select all' checkbox would be nice when there are a lot of saved commands to select.