skypatrol TT8750 Notifications on traccar

cristian4 years ago

hello anyone Knows how to receive notifications of skypatrol TT8750 like SOS? I don´t know to configure Computed Attributes for this device. I just need to receive SOS notifications.

Thanks

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

You will be banned next time you post duplicate question in more than one place.

cristian4 years ago

all Right sorry could you help me with this issue Anton? I don´t know how to configure notifications on this device.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

No, don't expect any help from me from now on.

cristian4 years ago

please anton sorry for dupplicated questions, I just need to know how could get notifications when a digital input that is connected to SOS send me a message. skypatrol protocol is not configures in traccar to do that I must configure this sos notification with computed attributes, but really I don´t know how. I dont know which expression do I have to put. on status I just see ADC1 and ADC2 ports I don´t see digital inputs,

cristian4 years ago

This is for who needs and have the same problem that I had
The GPS sends an status number depending in how you have confgurated your GPS

for example my GPS send status = 61 and I want that this status show me a notification off SOS so you have to use this expression as alarm where SOS is the alarm. this is the example ( status == "61" ? "sos" : null) then you have to activate the sos notifications for your GPS.

another exaple if you want that this status activate the alarm disconection off the battery you have to use ( status == "61" ? "batteryCut" : null)

Cesar Segura4 years ago

hi can Cristian help me ?
I do not understand