TK319 connecting but not showing as connected ? It did work yesterday !

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Unfortunately can't give you an estimate at this time.

oldlock4 years ago

I have tried to compile using IntelliJ but it does not seem to make any difference, I have also tried to save an installer but that fails due to missing dependencies that are not missing (ie jdk etc)

There is a error re a non-managed pom.xml file which it sats to add as a maven project ?

Please bear in mind I know NOTHING about this but an trying to follow the documentation to get the system working. If thats not going to happen as you have no idea when the fix will make it's way into a public build can you suggest any other tracking package that might work ?

All you need to do to build the server is run this command:

./gradlew assemble
oldlock4 years ago

When I use that command the resulting .zip file has only a .bin and .lib directory in it ? I need to compile a full exe installer on my linux virtual as the actual traccar install is now on a windows machine (the linux as a real problem to access via remote desktop)

So, It appears I'm missing a step (or 2 !)

Building full installer is much more complicated. Why do you need it? Just replace the jar file.

oldlock4 years ago

Do you mean the .jar files in the .lib directory ?

No, I mean the main tracker-server.jar file.

oldlock4 years ago

Edit - file moved.

oldlock4 years ago

After all, no - any special permissions required to copy into the /programfiles/traccar folder, even as a local admin I get access denied ?

oldlock4 years ago

My mistake - trying to copy the file when the system was running (duh)

Anyway the error messages in the log have stopped so now I can start exploring the system, thanks for all your help thus far.