CJ720 / LK720 - how to activate the relay with Traccar

ManuelR4 years ago

Hi All,

I have a traccar instance running for testing purposes. I managed to connect the CJ720/LK720 tracker perfectly and it works as expected.

Now, with SMS I can activate the onboard relay quite easily, but as I'm using one of those IoT sim's, SMS's get expensive really fast.

Is there a way to send that command via the traccar server? I've been reading the documentation but didn't find anything relating to this.

Thank you,
Manuel

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

There is a button in the web app to send commands. It's in the devices toolbar.

New4 years ago

Hi
How did you get the tracker connected to the tracker ..? on which port ..?
On my tracker there is only an ID number of 10 digit. And an emei number is 15 digits. So maybe think it's checksum that is the ID number.
And I have to use the imei number to connect the tracker to the tracker.!
I can easily get the app from the phone to work on port 5055. And now I have tried with all ports from 5000 to 5099, can not connect gps cj720 new model. Please .... help :-)

Regards Per

New4 years ago

..... and how do I do with imei number / ID number?
Regards Per

New4 years ago

.......................I found out that imei number, inside the gps tracker relay, on a silver sticker with barcode, and 15 digits.
But gps can not connect ...! ??

ManuelR4 years ago

Hi Anton,

Is the command to be sent the same as the one in the SMS? Or is it different?

@PKCEN, you need to define via sms the server address/ip and port. Then server side you need to define the IMEI number for the device. It works :)

New4 years ago

Thank you very much for the answer :-)

How should the commando be sent via SMS? in what format ..... xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5055 to the mobile number ..? Or do you know how?

ManuelR4 years ago
New4 years ago

Thank's :-)

New4 years ago

Has set ip and port, can access web interface via that port. Have tried with 5013 and 5055, routed to port 8082. On ext ip: port I can access web interface. So there is connection through firewall. :-)
But on localhost: 80820 I can not get it online. Have tried with ID number of 10 digites. Imei 15 digites, and phone number 8 digites.
How the heck do I connect to the server ...... do I need ID / IMEI or what do I need to use in the device field (Imei no.

New4 years ago

..... checks on gps with sms command "param1", and gps answer correctly ip / portxxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: 5055....

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Command might be the same or different. You need to check with your device vendor.

Thomas3 years ago

I spent two days trying to connect a China CJ720 (clone) to traccar demo servers.
One question I can't find the answer to: For the "set APN server" command in the tracker, do we use the data from the WEB or MMS settings? I have both in my Huawei P10 lite cell phone.
Also, the tracker came from the factory, and they seemed to have tested it on Yuntrack, using port 7700. A factory reset doesn't overwrite the APN commands I sent, so I can't see the original settings, but I'm sure about port 7700 having been there. Does port 7700 seem plausible when connecting with Traccar.org demo servers?

New3 years ago

Have a look here. Maybe you missing domain too..
Command Szcs,123456,DOMAIN=d.gpscj.com 7700
https://www.scribd.com/document/478474105/CJ720-GPS-Tracker-Command-List-Sheet1

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Traccar doesn't use port 7700, so it won't work. You have to change it to Traccar port.