CJ720 / LK720 - how to activate the relay with Traccar

New3 years ago

Sorry. I have for long time ago used port 5055 to traccar.

Thomas3 years ago

New: Command Szcs,123456,DOMAIN=d.gpscj.com 7700

I tried that for Yuntrack and for traccar:
SZCS,123456,DOMAIN=demo2.traccar.org 5013 and I got an SET IP PK! response
I also tried the IP address listed by traccar
It hasn't shown online yet.

I downloaded the traccar client to my cel phone and got an online message (but no tracking when the device moved, that's for another post.)

So, that's why I'm asking about the APN.

Sorry if this message appears a couple of times. I'm having trouble with figuring out how this forum is supposed to work. It's pretty bad in design.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

What is bad exactly?

Thomas3 years ago

What is bad exactly?
Let's see:

1. It's not obvious from the principal page what my posts were and what answers there might be.
  2. I don't see a way to search a specific forum.
  3. The links to answers come in emails, but they don't show the entire thread.
  4. When I respond in an answer link, it didn't appear in the main thread.
  5. I don't see a way to edit or delete a post that was added via the email link for an answer.
  1. Each post has a name next to it. That works exactly like any other forum, unless I misunderstand something.
  2. I agree that we don't have a good search functionality.
  3. You get a link to a specific page where your post is. You can go through all the rest of the pages. That's exactly like any other forum works.
  4. This works for me. Once you submit your post, it should show at the end of the thread, obviously. I suspect you just had some network issues. But it happens every time, make a screen recording and post it and we'll investigate the issue.
  5. There's an edit and delete buttons next to your posts. Note that there's a time limit of something like 5 minutes that let you fix any typos or remove accident duplicated posts. We had issues in the past where people tried to post spam by editing their old posts, so we had to lock that.
Thomas3 years ago
  1. So, I'm going to scroll through dozens of pages and hundreds of posts looking for where I posted or answered some obscure question?
  2. I'm looking at the linked page for your response right now. It only goes back 5 posts and there are a lot more in the thread. I can't show you with an image example because I don't see how to easily add images to a post like most forums do.
  3. It happened to me several times. I posted two messages here, almost identical and neither showed up. So I went back, redid a search and tried again.
  1. If you click on your name you can see all your topics and posts.

2. I post here almost every day. Usually many posts a day. And it never happened to me. With high degree of certainty I can say that you either just didn't wait for page to load or you had some network issues. Downtime for the website is very low, so it's highly unlikely that it was the cause, especially more than once.

Thomas3 years ago

Okey, I'll try it now. Here is a response to your 1, 4 msg.

Thomas3 years ago

I waited about 3 minutes, no DSL network problems. The first msg I see when scrolling up is :
Sorry. I have for long time ago used port 5055 to traccar.