Traccar on a Raspberry Pi 4

chrise2 years ago

I have just been trying to set up 5.13 on a Pi4, it does not start and run. Checking the status it says "activating" but never becomes "active" Log file is empty. Does anyone know of a newer set up guide, I too followed the "instructables" which doesnt work. Maybe I should have left the old version running (which worked first time and has been running for four years without issue) and not tried to update it.

Thanks in advance

Ryan S2 years ago

I followed this and it worked. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxHUPzArk0I&t=181s

chrise2 years ago

thanks, i'll give it a try

chrise2 years ago

HI
Went back and loaded 32 bit pi os instead of latest 64bit version and followed video and it actually starts and I can see the map. When I try to set the teltonika fmb920 (whuich was working on my old set up) after I enter the imei 15 digits and try to save it pops a red box with
Unique index or primary key violation:

"PUBLIC.CONSTRAINT_A_INDEX_C ON PUBLIC.TC_DEVICES(UNIQUEID NULLS FIRST) VALUES ( /* 2 */ '35848*******301' )"; SQL statement: UPDATE tc_devices SET contact = ?, category = ?, disabled = ?, expirationtime = ?, phone = ?, model = ?, uniqueid = ?, name = ?, groupid = ?, attributes = ? WHERE id = ? [23505-206] - JdbcSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException (... < QueryBuilder:473 < DatabaseStorage:108 < BaseObjectResource:98 < ...)

any thoughts
thanks in advance
chris