Teltonica FMC 920 / FMM 920: How to keep Devices displayed?

cguenthera year ago

Hi!

I am struggeling to let the above mentioned devices being displayed, even without motion. Ive tried many options from ping-timeout to disable sleep-functions and many more, but i do not find the parameter, to have the tracker displayed at least in the "unknown"-list. After a couple of minutes they are marked as "offline" and can logically been found in this list/with this status. I want to have them displayed all the time at least as "unknown" or "online" with the last position transmitted - can anyone help me to find the needed parameter to accomplish this?

thank you!

best regards

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Why is this topic in the Traccar Client section of the forum?

cguenthera year ago

Hi Anton, sorry if i managed to put it in the wrong place. where do you suggest to move it to?

sorry & best regards
Carsten

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I moved it into the devices forum.

As for your problem, I believe Teltonika has a configuration option to keep the connection open instead of closing it after upload.

cguenthera year ago

Hi, oh, f_ck, thought i wrote it in the devices-forum, but somehow had it posted in clients - sorry again and thank you.

Yes, i already searched this forum on found the reference for this "keep connection open", but i does not work for me.
Ive set open link timeout to max value and ping timeout to 60s - but without success.
https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMC920_GPRS_settings#Records_Settings

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can also try the status.ignoreOffline configuration parameter. Set the value to teltonika.

Juankahera year ago

Hi Anton,
could you please give an example how to use this parameter for several protocols?
one by one?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can list multiple protocols separated by a comma.

cguenthera year ago

Hi Anton,

thank you, the config-parameter did the trick.

best regards