LK106 Change Server IP Command ?

godfreyjh8 years ago

Greetings Friends

I was wondering if anyone knew the sms command to send to a LK106 Tracker to change the server from its default server setting, to a custom setting using say a different ip eg demo.traccar.org.

Trawling around Google did not help.

As was trying my luck with a what I guessed it might be.

Regards
Godfrey

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

If you have a manual for your device, the command format should be there. If not, ask vendor for it.

godfreyjh8 years ago

Hi Anton

Thank again for your past help.

I have a few versions of the manual's for the LK106, no where in any of them does it mention what command to sms to the device to change the server from its default settings.

I am sure the LK106 has a hidden/undocumented command set. I was hoping a member with this knowledge could share it.

I wrote to the manufacturer email and alas the email was answered by some fellow offering to sell me more. :-( Not having read my email. My subsequent emails were ignored.

Hence my posing to the forum.

Regards

Godfrey

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

I see. You can try to search on forum and GitHub for other people who use LK106 device.

godfreyjh8 years ago

Greetings

Here is the command

adminip123456 ... 5013

I found it trawling though the forum's post, thanks for the tip Anton

Thanks again for all the help you have given me.

Regards

Godfrey

renaud8 years ago

Here are the SMS commands for the LK GPS line (including the non documented ones :))
SMS commands

godfreyjh8 years ago

Oh wow thank you very very much this is going to save me a lot of troubles in the future.

Regards

Godfrey