Teltonika FMB920 won't connect

David2 months ago

I've tried setting this tracker up via SMS and although it says delivered I don't get a reply back and if I try to use the teltonika configurator to configure it finds tracker but says not supported so can't check settings or setup via that so I am at a loss to what's going on as it's just saying it's offline all the time so any ideas or help is appreciated

Track-trace2 months ago

Ask the manufacturer about the tool not working..

David2 months ago

Errrmmmm do you not think anybody with any sense would do that first but they are useless and needed my address and date of birth and other details before they could tell me why there program wouldn't work with one of their trackers.

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

You would be surprised.

David2 months ago

Teltonika are a nightmare to try and get any sense out of

Joystick2 months ago

Hi David,

Few things you can try.

1. Try making use of their new TCT, link below. FMB920 is supported.
    https://teltonika-gps.com/products/solutions/tct-telematics-configuration-tool
  2. Try using a older version of the configurator you currently use if my suggestion in item 1 doesnt work.
  3. If using sms to set it up make sure to have 2 spaces in front of the text context if a user or password is not set i.e. space space getver and see if you get a response.
David2 months ago

Thanks for that will give it a try. I have tried the getver with what they said default password was and without a password and got no response from the tracker. I did try older versions of the configurator and still said not supported but they didn't have a download that had my firmware version