About a special device RUNO recorder

Isaac G4 years ago

Hello there,
I have a Chinese product called Runo recorder (鲁诺录程, you may search it to get more pics)contains gps tracking service, but I have no idea how to control it, for getting information or do some modification. Is this product can be used? I can't get any method to make a connection with it. Thanks for advance.

Isaac G4 years ago

Front
side view

Isaac G4 years ago

back view

treblig4 years ago
  • 鲁诺录程, you may search it to get more pics

Not quite. Searching 鲁诺录程 mostly leads to a Runo app / Runo service, not to a device.
A Chinese reader might give you more precise details but it looks like the device you got is a B2B device (from a fleet of vehicles) not a B2C one (sorry but my Chinese isn't that good).
The device you got probably sends data to a fixed server IP and port of the manufacturer/OEM that installed it on the vehicles. The chances to find documentation/software to change the server address are thin.

At least you can see how to power it up (not sure what the 拆卸 "dismantle / unload" pin is or means...) and connect it to what looks like a serial connection (not TTL level though). Not that it will help you much without documentation though.

Treblig

treblig4 years ago

You may try asking support here: http://www.runoqd.com/lxwm.aspx

Treblig