eelink TK319H

Jeff Mattheson5 years ago

Thanks Willis. There must be some kind of limitation happening here and I’m not sure why.

If I set the collect settings to 10,0,0,0,1. That should mean I get a location package sent to the server every 10 seconds right? But that doesn’t happen. I get 1 location package sent to the server about every 60 seconds, but the device still collects and caches the packages every 10 seconds. Then it sends the oldest packages first. The updates I get on the Traccar server index in the proper order and with 10 second intervals on the timestamp. But it does not actually send packages to the server every 10 seconds. Only once per minute or so. So it never can catch up, then it eventually locks up and reboots.

Does anyone have any idea where this limitation could be coming from?
The device?
The Traccar server?
The server ISP? (Comcast)
The device SIM card service provider? (T-mobile)

David Smith5 years ago

hello,sorry to reply so late,10,0,0,0,1 means that you have setted the data collection interval is 10 seconds, not the time to send server

David Smith5 years ago

you need to cheack the GPS package or you can also send the command ,delay? to check your set

@David Smith hi i need your support as i am using traccar server for one of my client and he is using G900 mini tracker device for his motor bike tracking solution. With this traccar server my client is getting the GPS location perfectly however he is not getting any ACC notification where else GPS device is sending the data but the server.