GT06 Heartbeat

Hello experts,

Is there a way to disable the heartbeat of GT06? Any command?

Thank you very much!

Cyber rider6 years ago

I am wondering too. I have GT06 and constantly loading data. It does not go into sleep mode. This device all time upload GPS data on GPRS (on parked , dont moving car)
any solve???

Sorry, but it will stop unless it is turned off.

Paulo Docto6 years ago

Yuebiz is this GT06 you company's product? I installed accurate brand with gt06 protocol I experience offline online status. Using the traccar server. Do you know what it was? Thank you

Hi Paulo, How is going? Thanks for your reply message . one of our customers from Itly , also had such problem" often offline and online " even the GPRS signal is very good . and finally we check out , there was something wrong with the tracking platform' server . when that tracker try to connect to our platform for testing . don't have such problem . so please ask your software engineer to check the " login in " protocol connecting is right or not .
if ok , welcome to connect one device to our platform for testing . that will be our appreciated . tracking platform: www.gpsyi.com demo account: test111 Password: 123456 Just tell me the IMEI number ,then I will add it to our platform .
www.yuebiz.com -----our company website .
Hope can help you .