NEW revision of GT02A

trychlik7 years ago

i bought another GT02A, which normally works on port 5002 and is set within few minutes
now i received new revision without side "led on/off" button and with some eco mode (it turn off leds after 3minutes)
it has new sms commands format
picture:
gt02a

i set apn, my traccar server ip, resend time, but it doesnt send any data, no data are drawed from my data package
(gprs sim is working, i tested it in phone)

Did anyone meet this revision and make it working?

Thanks

felipe lopez7 years ago

Hola, tengo el mismo problema que tu me acaba de llegar ese mismo modelo que en su bolsa dice tk110 pero en su interior dice gt02, he probado todos los puertos "5001-5002-5006-5013-5023-5036-5093" también con "Si el número IMEI es 123456789012345, el identificador único sería 056789012345" y no tengo respuesta....

AYUDA POR FAVOR!!

felipe lopez7 years ago

Hello, I found the solution, or maybe the problem, the port for the gps is 5023, notice that your apn configuration is correct, in my house I had put the name of the apn and the user and the password and it was only The name of the apn, so it was solved.

Greetings.

nickthesloth7 years ago

I have one of these versions. Every hour, it disconnects from Traccar and then reconnects a few seconds later.

Do yours exhibit the same behaviour?

felipe lopez7 years ago

The truth is I have not noticed, but every time I see it is connected, the gt02A is disconnected every 5 to 10 minutes but in seconds lapse again to resume, test changing the chip of the company may be due to bad signal, remember They work just like a cell phone that if it runs out of signal not on gprs data to the tracing platform.

nickthesloth7 years ago

Signal strength isn't the problem in this case. The device is disconnecting every 60 minutes, and then immediately reconnecting.

In theory it isn't a problem as it reconnects and continues tracking, but I want to receive emails so I know when a device has gone offline for some genuine reason. But this one will just spam me every hour if I use it.

felipe lopez7 years ago

You can use some type of timer, test by doing only the following command, begin, apn, adminip, begin is to delete all kinds of data, apn is the service of your mobile company and the adminip is the ip port . Test and discard.

I hope it works out I will pay attention to my GPS.