Recomandation for international Prepaid GSM Data for GPS pay per use

dagobar4 years ago

Hello.
What international prepaid (no contract or ID card) providers do you use ?
Preferably pay per use & no expiration.
(Avoid thingsmobile they are crocks... false advertising & no refund, also request ID).

Adrian4 years ago

I use a local sim with an international datapackage that has no expiry. It's a swiss provider and can only be bought here...

dagobar4 years ago

Could you provide a link, please ?

Meanwhile I also found and start testing a local provider (Romania) with 10 month expiration date on the credit at 0,02E/MB. initial price and credit 5E on the SIM.
Every 1E top-up renew to 10 month expiration date, no more than 10 months.
It has also roaming but I'm not sure about the prices since I can't found them on their site.

Adrian4 years ago

Its in German, but here we go: https://www.coopmobile.ch/de/mobile-prepaid

stobbie3 years ago

1nce.com 500mb's for 10 euro's for 10 years.

dagobar3 years ago

Beware ! Fraudsters.
Don't use 1nce.com they have hidden costs and change rules during the game :(
The public price list is 10 Euro for 10 years when you try to buy the price doubles to over 20 Euro...
We have long time experience with fraudsters here :)

stobbie3 years ago

Hi Dagobar,

That's not true.. Maybe when you buy one sim a private individual, because you may have to pay VAT and 6,5 euro's shipping.
We use lost of 1nce.com sims, and 10 euro's is wat you pay, no hidden charges. We bought 15 sims yesterday again for 156,50 euro..
Only downside for some peopel that I can think of is that the sims don't come with a phone number. But we don't need that.

dagobar3 years ago

Yourself has written "10 euro's for 10 years."
I see no other mentions...
If I try to buy one SIM for testing purposes the total costs is 20.22 euro's.
Maybe I'm so lame at math that 10 is equal with 20,22 :)
It's at least fake advertising...

stobbie3 years ago

I don't see a problem. The sim costs 10 euro's, and not a cent more. Ofcourse they won't ship it for free, or pay the taxes for you, why would they?
It is already difficult to make any money on such a cheap sim, if the would pay your costs for taxes and shipping they would loose money on the sim.
That's why they only sell to companies so they won't have to charge VAT.
And shipping is insured and very fast. I ordered yesterday, and they are sent from Germany and will be delivered to us in the Netherlands tomorrow already.
I've tried so many sim providers, or shipping takes ages, or charges are very difficult to comprehend or al kind of hidden charges, or monthly costs, or you have to buy credit at least once a year.. I'm happy that at last I have found a good one now..