sinotrack st-901

ozgur5 years ago

hi, ı have st-901. The shock only works when the acc is on. How can I resolve this? Does the shock sensor not work when sleep mode is active?

Piotr5 years ago

Not true. Shock sensor wakes up device from sleep state.

ozgur5 years ago

maybe my device is broken ? most of the time the warning message does not come even though the motorcycle is shaking :( Can I solve this problem myself ?

Piotr5 years ago

It's a cheap Chinese device, do not expect too much.
Of course, you must activate the shock sensor in the device.
When a shock occurs, the device wakes up first, but does not send a notification. To send a notification, the shock must be repeated when the device is already awaken.
You can determine whether the device wakes up by checking LED's state.

ozgur5 years ago

Thanks for help. I will try

ozgur5 years ago

I have tried many things. but the shaking sensor did not work. I set the alarm, the confirmation message came. but I did not receive a warning message despite the violent shaking of the motorcycle. I wonder if the device may be corrupted? I couldn't find anybody on the internet who had such a problem. I was using gt06 before. The shock sensor was working very well in gt06.

Piotr5 years ago

According to the information from this site: https://m.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5926074
this tracker uses a mechanical shock sensor.
For this price or even cheaper you can get the ST-901M, which uses SMD chip as an accelerometer.
The disadvantage is the non-hermetic housing

Alejandro Lara5 years ago

How can we enable this sensor, which always allows connection, it happens to me continuously that it stays asleep and does not stay offline

edwin quiñones5 years ago

Good morning, someone could help with st 901, I can not access the application platform, for real time tracking

@ozgur I know it's been a long time, but I'm having the same problem and if I connect the SinoTrack platform the alarm works, but not on traccar… the sms also works! Have you been able to solve your problem in the past?

uneasy3 months ago

Same here - I can enable shake ALERT, and sinotrack platform shows alert fine, so is text message, but traccar it is not recognizing vibraton ? or maybe it's under other alert that I am not aware of ?