Teltonika FM1110 firmware

JohnnyD 10 years ago

Can anyone tell me/send me the latest firmware for the teltonika FM 1110 and corresponding configurator software please.

Thanks

JD

Neil Romig 10 years ago

I have a recent copy obtained from Teltonika (they are pretty helpful) - I have uploaded it to FM11YX 01.17.19rev00 FW and Configurator.7z.

Update - newer firmware available see my post lower down!

risco 10 years ago

Hello, can you give me a password? Thank you so much.. I dont know where to find firmware and firmware updater (latest) Thank you so much.

Camelot7 10 years ago

Hello
I would also apreciate if you can share the pass for archive with me as well

santoferr 10 years ago

Hi Could you please give us the archive password. thank you

soromamadou 9 years ago
soromamadou 9 years ago
baZzz 9 years ago

Teltonika uses really difficult passwords... It's 1234. :-)

Martin Matousek 9 years ago

Hi, my FMA110 wants X.1.24.Y version of configurator, do you know about some archive?

Neil Romig 9 years ago
Martin Matousek 9 years ago

Heureka!!! Perfect :) it works. But why isnt this version at manufacturer download page?

Chimo 8 years ago

FMA1YX.01.27.15.Rev.0 and configurator.7z for FMA204
tnx neilromig