Tk105B - Does not update location via gprs

Osvaldo3 years ago

Sorry for my English.

Tk105B or Gps105B (Coban-105-v1.7 2017.03.31 is written on the motherboard)
Protocol gps103

On the server the device is ONLINE 0 minute. But the location is static.

If I send an SMS, it replies via SMS to the correct location, and the server is updated correctly.

But until I send an SMS, the location on the server is static.

I already tried the commands

less gprsXXXXXX OFF
nosuppressXXXXXX

and also send

LoadXXXXXX

and answer

Load Fail! Does not date

Thanks!!!

ndakena3 years ago

Hello Osvaldo,
Have you tried sending something similar to the following? fix015s005n123456? '123456' is the password. Also, try to launch a call to the number found in the device and see if it's starts updating with the right location.

Osvaldo3 years ago

In the call, the device answers an SMS with the exact location, and the web server is updated.

If I send fix030s005nXXXXXX the device responds with the exact location, and the web server is updated. In the same way as when I make a phone call.

Try again with gprsXXXXXX, but until I make a call it does not update the webserver address, and it always appears ONLINE 0 to 2 Minutes of last update

Thanks ndakena!

ndakena3 years ago

You're welcome, Osvaldo!

Are you confirming that it now updates regularly? Because you don't need to make a call or send fix030s005nXXXXXX each time in order to update the server.

Osvaldo3 years ago

no, the problem remains. It does not automatically update the data on the web server or location or time.

The only way to update is to make a call or send fix030s003n, in both cases the device responds to SMS messages and only then is the server updated. Then the location is not updated.

I already sent the following commands:
sleep123456 off
nosupress123456

Why does it appear ONLINE, but it does not update the location or time?