TK915 /watch proto keeps bouncing device offline/online

Hi
I have one device (phone with android) in my traccar server and it works correctly, so my traccar server is available from internet. I have add new device with ID of my TK915 to my traccar server but it is offline in traccar. When I use page www.mytkstar.net and use its IP address, my TK915 can connect to this server. When I use my public IP address in TK915 and my traccar server, it does not work.
Is it possible to use traccar for monitoring TK915? What should I do exactly? Which TCP port I have to use?
Thanks in advance

I have used port 5093 and it works correctly.

Paul Ajiborisha6 years ago

Hi Gregory,

Trust you are good. Sorry to bring this up again. I am running traccar on windows and I am having the same issue of devices going online/offline.

I have downloaded the text file here https://ghostbin.com/paste/t8tzx but I don't know how to change and compile /org/traccar/protocol/WatchFrameDecoder.java.

I will appreciate if you can guide me.

Assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Ajiborisha6 years ago

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again. I am running traccar on windows and I am having the same issue of devices going online/offline.

Can anyone assist with a compiled /org/traccar/protocol/WatchFrameDecoder.java please.

Assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul