Top Connect Roaming Solutions for M2M services/devices (IoT Industry)

WHO WE ARE
We are a telecom company that have more than 20 year experience in mobile communication field. We offer wide variety of communication services in 230 countries and M2M is a part of them. We have a huge distributor network all over the world.

WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU
This is what we are good at – providing high quality mobile connection and services with excellent coverage. Currently, we provide M2M connectivity services in around 138 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Africa and Pacific region by 200+ operators. We have more than one operator in most of the countries to offer great reliability to our clients.

WHO IS IT FOR?
Courier and delivery companies
Construction firms
Passenger and cargo transport
Housing and utility companies
Car rental agencies
Taxi companies
Smart home
Children and elderly people monitoring (location or activity)
Industrial and home automation
Health monitoring
Security systems
Any other type of service that requires monitoring or signal/alarm transmitting/ reporting without involvement of personnel.

M2M DATA PACKAGES AND RATES
Compared to the top ten of international roaming providers, in the market, we are one of those companies that pays special attention to the needs of a particular client; we analyze the needs and using our long-term experience and professionalism of our team,offer to client the most optimal solution.
If it seems to you right that switching to us would help you optimize your expenses, I can personally assist you in transferring over.

Thanks in advance for considering this, and I hope to hear from you soon,

With Best Regards,

Jevgeni Vassiljev

TravelSim Sales Manager
Business Development Department
Ph: +372 6226 482
jevgeni.vassiljev@topconnect.ee

Top Connect
Väike-Paala 1, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
Ph: +372 6226467, Fax: +372 6062501
www.topconnect.com

Leif Neland6 years ago

Your fancy but useless website does not reveal any prices.

Can you give any information regarding (for customers with just one or few trackers)
Setup price
Monthly subscription
Data price
SMS price

Hello Leif!
Thanks for your interest!
You can find more information from here:
http://m2m.topconnect.com
We are dealing mostly with distributors and minimum order is 250 cards.
If You would be interested to find out more about our rates, please send me the email with the company details and your demands and I provide You with all necessary details.
With Best Regards,

Jevgeni Vassiljev
TravelSim Sales Manager
Business Development Department
Ph: +372 6266 471; +372 57 054 623
jevgeni.vassiljev@topconnect.ee