Recent replies by Bernhard

Link Quote Freshness
#115290 ok ... i found the error ... this is rea… last year
#115283 and yes .. skies were clear today too. C… last year
#115282 ok but why do I get GPS updates when I u… last year
#115276 I wrote a basic http server in python th… last year
#115274 OK, I got the external GPS Antenna to wo… last year
#115253 ah on the traccar-side .. ok… last year
#115251 where is the last known location stored?… last year
#115249 he are some more logs with correct times… last year
#115248 Its hanging out of the window ... clear… last year
#115246 Unfortunately not. I did another test … last year
#115204 I forgot to mention: I also built an up … last year
#115203 I recently decided to reinstall Traccar … last year
#114304 I was looking for a way to add Apple Air… last year
#66429 xml ... entry keyevent.forwa… 5 years ago
#55026 do you get deviceonline/deviceoffline/de… 6 years ago
#55024 added this configuration parameter today… 6 years ago
#54997 I probably miss something here ... I c… 6 years ago