Alarm event from IO2 Teltonika FMA120/FM1122

Fordsman7 years ago

Hi
How can i set up alarm from Teltonika? They dont send "Alarm", just IO1-IO3

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Alarms are not support for Teltonika at the moment. It would be possible to implement if IO definitions are the same for all devices. I would need protocol documentation for that.

Fordsman7 years ago

What i know is IO1 to IO3 same on all devices, IO1 is reserved as Ignition(DIN1), IO2 = DIN2, IO3=DIN3.

I check with Teltonika for some documentation.

It would be nice to use DIN2(IO2) as SOS

/Johan F

I would be able to implement it as soon as I get some official documentation from Teltonika.

papakigr7 years ago

Hi Fordaman, i got the documentation of the Teltonika, do you still need to known the i/o elements?

Maybe we can share the implementation cost?

mohanand7 years ago

Hi,

it seems like FMA120 and FMA110 is not working with Traccar server, FM1100 is working properly but FMA series dose not.
FMA series can not establish a connection with the Traccar server
any guide lines or help from those who tested FMA series?

regards

I know for a fact that there are people who are successfully using those devices with Traccar, so the issue must be with devices.

mohanand7 years ago

I can see that, but is not for me, I am loading latest FW and same profile of FM for FMA series but no luck.
I checked everything, and it seems like the server dose not handle the hex file (protocol) of FMA series. Note that I am using latest FW. Regarding to teltonika FMA has different protocol.

Do you see HEX in the logs?

Fordsman7 years ago

You can not use old profile, newest FMA fw use a diffrent xml file. You need to do a new one from scratch to upload to the devices. We use 200pcs FMA120 with latest fw with no problem exept the old profile issue.

mahmoud ali7 years ago

hello i have the same problem in fma 120 and all device is offline in the platform and i check all configuration in fma 120 and send the support team in teltenoka and tell me no problem for device and you can add in any platform ... i dont know whats the problem?????!!

mohanand7 years ago

Hi,
Great note Fordsman, I will make a new profile for FMA and test it, and then share the result with you

Regards

amir juve6 years ago

Hi mohanand

Any results after FMA tests ?

mohanand6 years ago

Hi Amir,

Use IP address instead of domain name for FMA, no Idea why, but it works for me

Regards

amir juve6 years ago

Thanks for your reply Mohanand.