CellocatorProtocolDecoder

Yow7 years ago

Hi,
what does sendReply (CellocatorProtocolDecoder) function do exactly?? according to the Cellocator Protocole documentation, there are many bytes you missed to implement them in the sendReply methode.could u give me please a rough idea about what this methode does exacly? and can we use it to send a commande to the device?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

That method sends acknowledgement message. It's just 20 lines long which are pretty self-explanatory. What exactly do you want me to explain?

Yow7 years ago

i meant, when keep your code with only (type 0 condition) it works as expected(it gives 44 as an event and that's correcte), but when i add the seconde condition for (Type 9) i succeeded to implement it by the way,but it gives 32 as an event and this is not the expected behaviour, thats why i asked if i have to change something in sendReply methode,so what do you think?

You should check protocol documentation and follow it.

Yow7 years ago

i followed the protocol doc to decode the type 9, but i have no idea why it gives me 32 as an event

You should probably ask device vendor support if something is not clear or doesn't work as per documentation.

Yow7 years ago

so,its not about the sendReply methode??

I don't know the answer. It's been a long time since I've implemented the protocol.

Yow7 years ago

ok..thank you very much ser, i will get you back when i've got something new.