Live Route - number of data points rendered on map

obelix7 years ago

Hi,

is there a setting I'm missing maybe for the number of data points rendered on map when "live route" for a device is active?

On my fres installation the number seems to be quite low (maybe 10 points or so are drawn). Is there a way to increase the drawn number of data points?

thanks in advance!

abyss7 years ago

Hello,

You are right 10 points is default value. You can change it by setting web.liveRouteLength attribute of your account or whole server.

obelix7 years ago

ah - thanks for your reply.

That key is not listed in the online documentation for the config file, that's why I did not know about.

SpiderMax7 years ago

i tried this in my traccar.xml file but it dosnt seem to work for me is that the correct file. i entered the line as below

<entry key="web.liveRouteLength">50</entry>

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

It's not a configuration parameter. Please read comment more carefully.

SpiderMax7 years ago

Ive read it multiple times and dont understand what the comment means which is why i dont know what to do and why im asking.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

You can configure it in the "attributes" in the server or user config. For example open Settings > Account > Attributes in the web app for current user.

SpiderMax7 years ago

Ah that is making a lot more sense thank you, it seems to work fine in there now. every time i look at this i find more to learn.
thank you

hello, can someone help me? I'm trying to change the live routes color to a more visible color. Could you give me an idea on how to do this?
Thanks

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

I don't think your question is relevant to the topic.