issues with routes

Josue7 years ago

hi anton, why my device have a weird route? device speed is 0km and it shows like a route, how can i fix or config to filter that?
alt text

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

What device are you using?

Josue7 years ago

coban tk103a protocol gps103

If you want you can filter locations by distance on the server side. It has been discussed many times before.

Josue7 years ago

ok but if i filter by locations by distance, it will ignore future real movements less than 100m (thinking that the device in the screenshot jumps over aprox 100m) so there is a way to filter or configure traccar for ignore movements or routes when the device is a 0km speed? (obviously if a object is a 0km speed it shouldnt be considered a movement)

You can also use filter.static which filters by speed, but it has to be exactly 0.

Josue7 years ago

in your docs i couldnt find any information about static filter but how can i set that filter? i suppose that i have to put like this:
<entry key='filter.static'>0</entry>
or like this
<entry key='filter.static'>0km</entry>
??

It's a boolean flag like most other parameters, so the value should be true.

Josue7 years ago

ok but i have another question, If this filter cut all entries with 0 speed how can i do if i need it for the parking reports? or it wont ignore the first position with 0 speed that determines a state of parking or stops reporting?

If it will filter all locations with zero speed. Parking reports might still work if you configure data gap detection.

Josue7 years ago
  1. ok i understand but how can i know or register short stops below the limit of the default 300 seconds ? for example if i need the stops from a stuck in a traffic light or stops for a while in a traffic (example 5 sec) it could affect or show a gap in the trace of the all route? i mean the draw of the route in the map, i know if i change the 300 seconds to 5 or 10 sec it will shows the stops but i dont need to fill the parking reports with "mini stops"

2. i think that if i set static filter it seems like the car never stops. or how I can do to cut each position with zero speed entries except the first ?

Please read documentation before asking questions:

https://www.traccar.org/documentation/trips-stops/