Minify issue

elvin6 years ago

Hi,

Having issue to run the minify.sh keep getting this:

Sencha Cmd v6.5.2.15
[INF] Loading compiler context
[ERR] Failed to resolve dependency Ext.app.Application for file Traccar.Application
[ERR] Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.app.Application

Any idea I have install the sencha cmd

elvin6 years ago

I actually managed to run the minify script and generate the app.mini.js and uploaded it to the web folder on my server but not sure why its not getting the changes.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

It should have your changes if you did everything correctly.

MoroccoDev6 years ago

Hello sorry i have the same probleme, i modified js controller, in the installer folder directly (without using netbeans), and i nead to rebuild the app.min.js, i installed the sencha with this instructions :

https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/installing-traccar-v3-9-on-ubuntu-16-10-server-x84_x64-on-remote-vps-via-ssh/

when i want to excute the minify.sh i have this error :

Sencha Cmd v6.2.1.29
[ERR] Failed to resolve dependency Ext.app.Application for file Traccar.Application
[ERR] Unknown definition for dependency : Ext.app.Application

traccar version : 3.15

plz i need ur help

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Looks like you are missing extjs framework files.

MoroccoDev6 years ago

i dont understand why but the problem was in the path of extjs framework,

if someone have the same probleme juste be sure you have the extjs file, and open the minify.sh change the like SDK= .... with the full path.

thanks Anton

Anshul Patel5 years ago

hi,
i am trying to generate app.min.js from minify.sh with the help of sencha cmd but its not working properly when i run minify.sh file from cmd its generate empty app.min.js file can any one help me out with this problem.

plz i need help here