liquibase: Waiting for changelog lock.... even with MySQL

penguin6 years ago

How can I permanently get rid of this error.
I'm using MySQL, but still the server fails due to this error

liquibase: Waiting for changelog lock....

traccar.xml

<entry key='database.driver'>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</entry>
<entry key='database.url'>jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/traccar?useSSL=false&amp;allowMultiQueries=true&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=yes&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;sessionVariables=sql_mode=''</entry>
Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You database got locked. Most likely you killed process in the middle of database migration. It has been discussed several times before. Search forum for solutions.

penguin6 years ago

I know it has been discussed several times before, but I thought this could no longer happen when using MySql?

But currently I have other problems, see other posts.

Regards,
Tony

You are mistaken. I'm not sure where you got the idea it can no longer happen, but that's not correct. It can happen with any database.

penguin6 years ago

I thought I read that some time ago. Using MySql would be much more stable.

I got these errors without migrations or other.
I had it once after a power failure, but had it several times just like that.
I do make a clean reboot every night of the server.

So I did migrate a while ago to Mysql, and all worked fine, unitl now.
I did the upgrade to 3.15, and got an other error now.

I must say, it's the only application that suffers so offten of these DB issues. None of my other programs using the same MySql server have had these issues.

As I said, most of time it's not the server issue. The issue is that you kill the service at the wrong time (shortly after start). I manage a few dozens of servers with MySQL database and I never ever had a problem like this.