email templates in v 3.15

Josue6 years ago

Hi Anton
i updated from 3.14 to 3.15 but with my old email templates, so when one device reach speed limit, traccar send me the speed in knots and not kilometers, also i configured in device attributes to km unit and not knots, how can i fix that issue?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Have you configured speed units in user settings?

Josue6 years ago

yes i have, in user and server settings

Please provide a screenshot of where you have it user settings.

Josue6 years ago

here
user settings
alt text
server settings
alt text

I have just tested official version without any modifications and it works for me.

visiondrive6 years ago

Anton I see the same issue here - seems with upgrade to 3.15 I cannot set and keep the speed in km/h and it keeps reverting to knots in all email sms and web display for speed

When I save the server settings for speed and distance they only remain active whilst logged in - if I log out and back in the settings revert to default values and in server settings the fields are blank.

Latest overspeed sample on 3.15

Device: Snowy Towing - 446TQH
Exceeds the speed: 62.6 kn
Time: 2017-12-18 15:41:31
Point: Hume Highway, NSW, AU

Same alarm for 3.14

Device: Snowy Towing - 446TQH
Exceeds the speed: 115.0 km/h
Time: 2017-12-18 12:36:33

visiondrive6 years ago

I have two servers Anton - one was installed fresh with 3.15 and the other 3.14 updated to 3.15 - both behave the same with the settings lost when you logout out and back in.

Tested earlier today on 3.15:

Device: 123456789012345
Exceeds the speed: 74.1 km/h
Time: 2017-12-18 02:27:57
Point: 80 Varick Street, NYC, New York, US

Are you sure you save settings?

visiondrive6 years ago

Yes - they only remain active until I logout.

Please provide access to take a look.

visiondrive6 years ago

Am emailing.

imarinkovic6 years ago

I had the same problem (keeping knots instead kmh) testing before production update, and I find the problem resolved cleaning browser cache....

visiondrive6 years ago

It is rather odd as I have km and kmh defined as server attributes but an SMS for overspeed was sent with reference to knots

xxxxx - xxxxx exceeds the speed 63.7 kn at 2017-12-19 18:44:45

The account associated with this alarm does not have any attributes defined and I would thus expect the server defined ones to be used.